With the borders now open, Crafter Medical Centre will continue to see patients face to face as needed. If you do not need to be seen face to face please consider making a telehealth appointment.
Please report to reception in the first instance for your face to face appointment:
- To ensure social distancing in our waiting room, please do not arrive earlier than your scheduled appointment time.
- Where possible, please come to your appointment either alone or with a support person. If the waiting room is at capacity, you may be asked to wait outside or in your car.
- If you are not vaccinated for COVID-19 you will be asked to wait outside or in your car until your doctor is ready to see you.
- If you have any respiratory symptoms (cough, runny/blocked nose, sore throat, fevers), you will be asked to wait outside or in your car and to show your GP proof of the negative COVID-19 test result within the last 72 hours.
- Our clinical staff will be wearing medical-grade Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to protect you and themselves and we ask that you wear a surgical mask throughout your entire appointment
- It’s important to note that we follow SA Health directives and this means updates to our processes and our ability to see you face-to-face may change with little notice. We will work hard to keep you as well informed as possible.
We ask that you please be patient with our staff during this time.
Personal Protective Equipment and Social Distancing
You may be surprised to see our doctors and nurses wearing scrubs, masks, and face shields. The medical-grade PPE we are wearing has been recommended by SA Health to reduce as much as possible the chances of community transmission of COVID-19. In addition, we have become more diligent with our social distancing requirements within the practice.
We understand it may be a little more difficult to communicate but we are concertedly doing our best to keep you and us as protected as possible.